- better grip and safety
- greater bridging due to the U-shape
- small open area surface reduces the fear of collapse of pedestrians
- greater stability and load capacity concentrated loads
- quick and easy installation with standard fasteners
- Do not keep liquids
- perfect combination of functionality and appearance
Perforated platforms with slot holes are suitable for trailers, antiskidcatwalks and stairs. Made from steel or aluminum with thickness of 2.0 or 3.0 mm
Perforated planks with jagged holes are suitable for medium to high risk of slipping. Great antiskid effect makes them a perfect choice for refineries, transporters, scaffolding, water treatment plants, working platforms, footbridges of various metal structures.
delivery time: 10 working days
Perforated planks with round holes can be used both in industrial and urban areas. Diameter of holes (Ø10 or Ø12 mm).
- Platforms and stairs for machines
- Stair cases
- Walk ways of water purification plants or electricity distribution stations
- Catwalks of refineries or ships
- Floors in the food industry